Great southern 22 acre property, featuring a spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath home with full basement with a 2 car garage. Relax on the front porch and do the family cookouts on the open back deck. Basement has poured cement walls and a storm shelter under front porch. Living room features hardwood floors, recessed lighting and a wood burning fireplace. Kitchen has spacious eating area, island breakfast bar, many beautiful cabinets, recessed lighting and hardwood floors. Laundry room is off from the kitchen, as is main level 2 car garage. Split bedroom floor plan features extra large master bedroom with master bath and walk-in closets. The HVAC is 1yr old, windows replaced in 2012, water heater 2014, the barn has a new roof. There is a '96 Fleetwood (mobile home) that has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath as an added bonus to the property.
Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service
2,100 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Master BR with Closet, Split Plan, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Linen Closet, Combined Tub/Shower, Full Bath, Half Bath, Master Bedroom Bath
- Trash Compactor, Convection Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Microwave Built-In, Electric Oven
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane
- 1. Marble, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Attic Storage, Smooth Ceiling, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Driveway, Lower Level Parking, RV Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Extra Storage. Interior Lot, Private Roads, Acreage, Irregular, Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Birmingham Area Assoc of Realtors